Solar Energy Advertising Computer Graphics Mini Project in OpenGL – 18CSL67
Download the source code of Solar Energy Computer Graphics mini Project in OpenGL for computer graphics and Visualization laboratory with mini-project – 18CSL67.
In this project, we created Graphics to demonstrate the usages of solar systems and what are the advantages of using solar energy. we made graphics such as office, house, moving cloud, solar panels, batteries to demonstrate
The first slide demonstrates a normal house with natural sunlight how it looks next slide with electrical power how the home looks and how it’s useful for work-study etc.
Next, it illustrates how the house looks when the power goes off. and how it will impact work and study etc. Next slide we introduce solar panels and batteries. next, install on office and home in the next slide, we showed how it will be used when the power goes off in the office and home. without light is difficult to work at night right so when we use solar energy it will helpful for all purposes.
- Easy to understand and should be simple.
- The built-in functions should be utilized to the maximum extent.
- OpenGL library facilities should be used.
- Intel Pentium CPU 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or more
- Keyboard 108 standard
- Monitor resolution 800×600
- Programming Language: C / C++ Using OpenGL
- Operating System: Windows / Linux
- Compiler: C / C++ Compiler (GCC)
- IDE: Code Blocks
- Functional Requirements: GLUT
Edward Angel: Interactive Computer Graphics A Top-Down Approach with OpenGL, 5th Edition, Pearson Education, 2008.
Computer graphics with OpenGL Book by Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker.
Screenshots of Solar Energy Computer Graphics mini Project in OpenGL – 18CSL67
Follow the below link to download the source code