FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm Mini Project Implemented in C++ using OpenGL – 18CSL67
Download the source code of FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm Computer Graphics mini Project in OpenGL for computer graphics and Visualization laboratory with mini-project – 18CSL67.
In this project, we created a Graphics animation to demonstrate FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm. This is the simplest page replacement algorithm. In this algorithm, the operating system keeps track of all pages in the memory in a queue, the oldest page is in the front of the queue. When a page needs to be replaced page in the front of the queue is selected for removal.
- Easy to understand and should be simple.
- The built-in functions should be utilized to the maximum extent.
- OpenGL library facilities should be used.
- Intel Pentium CPU 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or more
- Keyboard 108 standard
- Monitor resolution 800×600
- Programming Language: C / C++ Using OpenGL
- Operating System: Windows / Linux
- Compiler: C / C++ Compiler (GCC)
- IDE: Code Blocks
- Functional Requirements: GLUT
Edward Angel: Interactive Computer Graphics A Top-Down Approach with OpenGL, 5th Edition, Pearson Education, 2008.
Computer graphics with OpenGL Book by Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker.