FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm Mini Project Implemented in C++ using OpenGL – 18CSL67
Download the source code of FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm Computer Graphics mini Project in OpenGL for computer graphics and Visualization laboratory with mini-project – 18CSL67.
In this project, we created a Graphics animation to demonstrate FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm. This is the simplest page replacement algorithm. In this algorithm, the operating system keeps track of all pages in the memory in a queue, the oldest page is in the front of the queue. When a page needs to be replaced page in the front of the queue is selected for removal.
- Easy to understand and should be simple.
- The built-in functions should be utilized to the maximum extent.
- OpenGL library facilities should be used.
- Intel Pentium CPU 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM or more
- Keyboard 108 standard
- Monitor resolution 800×600
- Programming Language: C / C++ Using OpenGL
- Operating System: Windows / Linux
- Compiler: C / C++ Compiler (GCC)
- IDE: Code Blocks
- Functional Requirements: GLUT
Edward Angel: Interactive Computer Graphics A Top-Down Approach with OpenGL, 5th Edition, Pearson Education, 2008.
Computer graphics with OpenGL Book by Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker.
Screenshots of FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm Computer Graphics mini Project in OpenGL – 18CSL67
Follow the below link to download the source code