|Artificial Intelligence Tutorial|
|Machine Learning Projects Tutorial||Python Video tutorial|
|Computer Graphics Video Tutorial||C++ Video Tutorial|
|Big Data Analytics Video Tutorial||Soft Computing Video Tutorial|
|Placement Video Tutorial||Java Video Tutorial|
18CS32 Data Structures and Applications VTU Question Bank Module – 3
|University Name: Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi|
|Branch Name: Computer Science and Engineering|
|Semester: 3rd Semester|
|Subject Code and Subject Name: 18CS32 Data Structures and Applications – DSA|
|Type of Material: Question Bank|
MODULE – 3: LINKED LISTS
1. Define linked list. Write the representation of linked lists in memory.
2. How the nodes are represented using C
3. Explain linked list operation with examples
4. What is doubly linked list. Write the declaration of doubly linked list in C
5. With the C program explain how the elements are inserted and deleted from a doubly linked list
6. Write a note on a header linked list
7. Briefly explain linked stack and queue
8. Apply a linked list to represent two polynomials and write a function to add the polynomials using the linked list
9. Explain a linked list representation for sparse matrices
10. List out any two applications of the linked list and any two advantages of doubly linked list over the singly linked list
11. Write a short note on circular lists. Write a function to insert a node at the front and rear end in a circular linked list. Write down the sequence of steps to be followed.
12. Write the following functions for singly linked list: i) Reverse the list ii)Concatenate two lists.
13. What is a linked list? Explain the different types of linked lists with a diagram. Write C program to implement the insert and delete operation on a queue using a linked list.
Here you can download the 2018 scheme 18CS32 Data Structures and Applications Question Bank on Module 3. If you like the material share it with your friends. Like the Facebook page for regular updates and YouTube channel for video tutorials.