Step by step Instructions (procedure) for Students to Apply and Renew Online Application for Post-Matric Scholarship in SSP – State Scholarship Portal 2021-22.
How to apply or to Renew Scholarship in SSP – State Scholarship Portal 2021-22
How to get FRUITS ID (Farmers ID) to Apply or Renew Scholarship in SSP 2021 – 22
Follow the link to apply or renew the scholarship in-state scholarship portal.
The homepage looks like below,
Students who have not yet created an account in the SSP portal must create an account before applying for a scholarship.
- Click on New Account Tab to create a new account using the Aadhar number and Name as in Aadhar.
- Students who have already created an account in SSP should log in to SSP Student Account.
1. NEW ACCOUNT CREATION
After clicking “Create account” a new web page will be opened and looks as shown below:
The student who has Aadhar Numbers should click on the “Yes” radio button.
Students who do not have Aadhaar should enter the 14-digit Enrollment number.
The following details:
- Enter your Aadhar number in the given text field.
- Enter your Name exactly as in Aadhar (If the name entered is not exactly as per Aadhar, you cannot create an account in SSP)
- Select the gender.
- Type in the right answer in validation.
- Click on the check box to give consent to use Aadhar card details in SSP.
- Click on “Proceed”.
Next, enter parents or guardian Aadhar details.
After submission of parent/guardian Aadhaar details, the contact details of the student will be captured.
After submission of contact details, the student should create a password for his/her SSP student account.
Remember the following:
- The password should contain at least one capital alphabet, one number, and one special character.
- Student SSP ID and password created by the student will be sent via SMS to registered mobile number using which the student can log in to SSP to apply for a scholarship.
STEP- 1: STUDY/ CASTE/ PERSONAL DETAILS
The student will be asked to enter the following details in this Step:
- SSLC Registration number and Year of passing
- FRUITS ID- Required to apply for scholarship disbursed by Agriculture Department under Chief Minister Raitha Vidyanidhi Programme.
- Construction Worker’s Aadhaar number- Required to apply for scholarship disbursed by Labour Welfare Department under Educational Assistance for construction workers’ children scheme.
- UDID – Unique Disability Identification Number. Required to apply for scholarship disbursed by Disability Welfare Department for specially-abled students.
- Caste and Income Rd Certificate Details
- Personal Details
Phase 1: Enter SSLC Details
Phase 2: To apply under Agriculture scheme or Chief minister’s Vidhya Nidhi Programme
Phase 3: To Apply under Labour Department Educational Assistance Scheme
Phase 4: To apply under Disability Welfare Scheme
Phase 5: Caste and Income details
Phase 6: Personal Details
Step 2: College/ Course/ Hostel Details
Phase 1: Select Your University details
Phase 2: Select the UG or PG or Diploma/ITI PUC course that you studying.
Phase 3: Details of Lateral Entry Course.
Phase 4: Enter the previous year’s course details.
Phase 5: Hostel and Fee Paid details.
STEP 3: E-ATTESTATION
In the 2021-22 application submission process, students studying in Karnataka need not to get FEE RECEIPT attested by the college. Whereas students studying outside Karnataka should get Fee receipt, Bonafide Certificate, and Previous year mark cards attested by the attestation officer. The details of attestation officers will be displayed in the Downloads section on the SSP homepage in due time.
STEP 4: REVIEW AND SUBMIT
In view of benefiting students and to avoid confusion among students to apply under various schemes, the applications will be routed to welfare departments automatically and the same will be viewed in Step 4. Various scenarios are listed in below:
|Do you have Agricultural Land? (Use FRUITS ID in Step 1)||Is your parent a Construction Worker? (Use Labour Registration Number in Step 1)||Caste of Sponsoring Department as in Caste Certificate||Applications routed to which Department?|
|Yes||Yes||SWD/ TWD/ BCWD/ KSBDB/ DWD/ DoM||Welfare Department Labour Department|
|Yes||Yes||Applied as General Category||Agriculture Department and labour Department|
|No||Yes||Applied as General Category||Only LabourDepartment|
|Yes||No||SWD/ TWD/ BCWD/ KSBDB/ DWD/ DoM||Only WelfareDepartment|
|Yes||No||Applied as General Category||Agriculture Department|
|No||No||SWD/ TWD/ BCWD/ KSBDB/ DWD/ DoM||Welfare Department|
This tutorial discusses the Step by Step Procedure to apply and renew in State Scholarship Portal – SSP – 2021-22.