|Artificial Intelligence Tutorial|
|Machine Learning Projects Tutorial||Python Video tutorial|
|Computer Graphics Video Tutorial||C++ Video Tutorial|
|Big Data Analytics Video Tutorial||Soft Computing Video Tutorial|
|Placement Video Tutorial||Java Video Tutorial|
Python Interview Questions Part 4
Here you can find the most frequently asked Python Interview Questions (Part 4) by many multi-national companies.
31) Explain how can you access a module written in Python from C?
You can access a module written in Python from C by the following method, Module==PyImport_ImportModule(“”);
32) Mention the use of // operator in Python?
It is a Floor Division operator, which is used for dividing two operands with the result as quotient showing only digits before the decimal point. For instance, 10//5 = 2 and 10.0//5.0 = 2.0.
33) Mention five benefits of using Python?
- Python comprises of a huge standard library for most Internet platforms like Email, HTML, etc.
- Python does not require explicit memory management as the interpreter itself allocates the memory to new variables and free them automatically
- Provide easy readability due to the use of square brackets
- Easy-to-learn for beginners
- Having built-in data types saves programming time and effort from declaring variables
34) Mention the use of the split function in Python?
The use of the split function in Python is that it breaks a string into shorter strings using the defined separator. It gives a list of all words present in the string.
35) Explain what is Flask & its benefits?
Flask is a web micro framework for Python based on “Werkzeug, Jinja 2 and good intentions” BSD licensed. Werkzeug and jingja are two of its dependencies.
Flask is part of the micro-framework. Which means it will have little to no dependencies on external libraries.
It makes the framework light while there is little dependency to update and less security bugs.
36) Mention what is the difference between Django, Pyramid, and Flask?
Flask is a “microframework” primarily build for a small application with simpler requirements. In flask, you have to use external libraries. Flask is ready to use.
Pyramid are build for larger applications. It provides flexibility and lets the developer use the right tools for their project. The developer can choose the database, URL structure, templating style and more. Pyramid is heavy configurable.
Like Pyramid, Django can also used for larger applications. It includes an ORM.
37) Mention what is Flask-WTF and what are their features?
Flask-WTF offers simple integration with WTForms. Features include for Flask WTF are
- Integration with wtforms
- Secure form with csrf token
- Global csrf protection
- Internationalization integration
- Recaptcha supporting
- File upload that works with Flask Uploads
38) Explain what is the common way for the Flask script to work?
The common way for the flask script to work is
Either it should be the import path for your application Or the path to a Python file
39) Explain how you can access sessions in Flask?
A session basically allows you to remember information from one request to another. In a flask, it uses a signed cookie so the user can look at the session contents and modify. The user can modify the session if only it has the secret key Flask.secret_key.
40) Is Flask an MVC model and if yes give an example showing MVC pattern for your application?
Basically, Flask is a minimalistic framework which behaves same as MVC framework. So MVC is a perfect fit for Flask, and the pattern for MVC we will consider for the following example
This article contains the most frequently asked Python Interview Questions (Part 3) by many multi-national companies. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos and like the Facebook page for regular updates.