Solution to 18CS45 OOC Module 4 Solved Question Bank
Here you can find the solution to the 18CS45 OOC Module 4 Question Bank.
4. Write a Java program to define an interface called Area which contains a method called Compute() and calculate areas of the rectangle(I*b) and triangle(1/2*b*h) using classes Rectangle and Triangle. July-18, Marks 8 – V
6. What is Thread? Explain two ways of creation of thread. Jan.-18, Marks 5
7. Elucidate the two ways of making a class threadable, with examples. July 18, Marks 8
8. What is the thread? Explain two ways of creating a thread in JAVA with an example. Jan.-19, Marks 8
9. Explain the concepts of multithreading in Java. Explain the two ways of making class threadable with examples. July-19, Marks 10
12. Write an example Program for implementing static synchronization in Java. July 18, Marks 6
16. Explain the role of synchronization with the Bounded buffer problem.
17. What are the differences between suspending and stopping the threads? July-17, Marks 5
18. Define the concept of multithreading in Java and explain the different phases in the life cycle of a thread, with a neat sketch. July-18, Marks 8
The solution to University questions of Semester end Examination
This article provides the solution to the 18CS45 OOC Module 4 Solved Question Bank. If you like the tutorial share it with your friends. Like the Facebook page for regular updates and YouTube channel for video tutorials.