17CS32 Analog and Digital Electronics Module 4
Here you can download the most important questions of module 4 of Analog and Digital Electronics.
1. Explain 4-bit Serial in-Serial out register.
2. Explain 4-bit Serial in-parallel out register.
3. Explain 4-bit parallel in-Serial out register.
4. Explain 4-bit parallel in-parallel out register.
5. Explain 4-bit Ring Counter.
6. Design 4-bit Johnson counter (Switch Tail Counter) with state table.
7. Explain a 3-bit binary Ripple up counter, give the block diagram, truth table, and output waveforms.
8. Explain a 3-bit binary Ripple down counter, give the block diagram, truth table, and output waveforms.
9. Explain a 3-bit Ripple Up Down Counter.
10. Explain the 7493 IC.
11. Explain IC 7492.
12. Explain IC 7490.
13. Design divide by 9 counter using IC 7492.
14. Design a divide by 128 counter using 7493 ICs.
15. Design a divide by 78 counter using 7493 and 7492 counter ICs.
16. Design mod-3 synchronous counter.
17. Design mod-5 synchronous counter.
18. Design synchronous mod-6 counter.
19. Explain Digital Clock with block diagram.
Click below to download the answers for the module 4 of Analog and Digital Electronics.
17CS32 Analog and Digital Electronics Module 5
Here you can download the most important questions of module 5 of Analog and Digital Electronics.
1. Explain 5-bit resistive divider with a diagram.
2. For a 5-bit resistive divider, determine the following (a) the weight assigned to the LSB (b) the weight assigned to the second and the third LSB (c) the change in output voltage due to a change in the LSB, the second LSB, and the third LSB (d) the output voltage for a digital input 10101. Assume 0= 0 V and 1=+10 V.
3. Explain the binary ladder with a diagram.
4. Find the output voltage from a 5-bit ladder that has a digital input of 11010. Assume that 0=0 V and 1=+10 V.
5. Explain the terms accuracy and resolution for D/A converter.
6. What is the resolution of a 9-bit D/A converter which uses a ladder network? What is the resolution expressed as a percentage? If the full-scale output voltage of this converter is +5 V, What is the resolution in volts?
7. How many bits are required at the input of a converter if it is necessary to resolve voltage to 5 mV and the ladder has +10 V full scale?
8. Explain simultaneous A/D converter with a diagram.
9. Explain counter type A/D converter with a diagram.
10. Explain continuous A/D converter with a diagram.
11. Explain successive approximation converter with a diagram.
Click below to download the answers for the module 5 of Analog and Digital Electronics.