|Artificial Intelligence Tutorial|
|Machine Learning Projects Tutorial||Python Video tutorial|
|Computer Graphics Video Tutorial||C++ Video Tutorial|
|Big Data Analytics Video Tutorial||Soft Computing Video Tutorial|
|Placement Video Tutorial||Java Video Tutorial|
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
What is Artificial Intelligence (Al)?
Artificial Intelligence (Al) is a branch of Science which deals in development of modern machines, which can find solutions to complex problems in human like fashion Artificial intelligence basically works on insulting human intelligence characteristics, and algorithms m a computer so that machine can behaves like human.
Artificial intelligence can be viewed from a variety of viewpoints.
- From the perspective of intelligence – artificial intelligence is making machines “intelligent” — acting as we would export human do it. The inability to distinguish computer responses from human responses is called the Turing test.
- From a business perspective – Al provides a set of very powerful tools and methodologies for using those tools to solve business problems.
- From a programming perspective – Al include study of symbolic programming with algorithm problem solving, and search. Typically Al programs focus on symbols rather than numeric processing. Problem solving aims for achieve goals. Search is used to access a solution directly. Search may include roller of techniques including traditional and advanced.
Application Areas of Artificial Intelligence (Al)
- Game Playing
- Speech Recognition
- Understanding Natural Language
- Computer Vision
- Expert Systems
- Heuristic Classification and many more
Sub-fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Neural Networks – Example. brain modelling, time series prediction, classification
- Evolutionary Computation – Example. genetic algorithms, genetic programming
- Vision – Example. object recognition image understanding
- Robotics – Example. intelligent control, autonomous exploration
- Expert Systems – Example. decision support systems, teaching systems
- Speech Processing- Example. speech recognition and production
- Natural Language Processing – Example. machine translation
- Planning – Example. scheduling, game playing
- Machine Learning – Example. decision tree learning, version space teaming
Al Programming Languages
LISP developed in the 1950s. is the early programming language LISP is a functional programming language with procedural extension. LISP (LIST Processor) supports rim time type checking, higher order functions (functions that have other functions as parameters), automatic memory management (garbage collection) and an interactive environment.
This article discusses, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. If you like the material share it with your friends. Like the Facebook page for regular updates and YouTube channel for video tutorials.